Selling Your Home
Your home is more than a building. Because your home reflects your personality, style, and values, selling it can stir emotions. Anna is here to help you make selling your home a rewarding experience as well.
Use the information and tips on this page to get buyers’ attention, and to prepare yourself to hand over the keys.
Have questions about or want more info to help attract buyers?
Anna’s Seller Service Pledge
As a broker associated with the most recognized real estate corporation in the world, I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous, and responsive in helping you market your property. Your satisfaction is my primary goal.
Through personal, professional, and timely service, I pledge to meet and exceed all of your expectations. If there is a breach in my pledge, you may terminate the exclusive right to sell agreement, provided that our office is given ten days written notice of the reasons for termination and an opportunity to cure the default during the notice period.
Certified Residential Specialist
CRS is the residential real estate industry’s most advanced degree — the only residential certification required a proven sales record.
Anna’s CRS designation is your assurance that you are working with one of the otp professionals in the business.
When you put your home on the market, it helps to know a little about buyers and their home-searching habits.
- 44% of recent buyers started with online property searches, while 17% of buyers first contacted a real estate agent.
- Buyers who did not use the internet spent 4 weeks searching and visited 4 homes, compared to those who did use the internet and searched for 10 weeks and visited 10 homes.
- Among buyers who searched using the internet, over 85% found online photos and property details very useful.
- 52% of buyers who used an agent sought an agent who could help them to ﬁnd the right home.
Anna balances personal agent services with online presence to help you sell your property.
Maximizing the Impact of Showings
Create Curb Appeal
- Clean up the landscaping.
- Keep the driveways clear of cars and toys.
- Repair loose or damaged roofing.
- Paint the front door.
- …more on request.
- Clean and de-clutter all rooms.
- Make up the beds.
- Close the commode.
- Straighten the artwork on the walls.
- …more on request.
Would you like the full Maximizing Showings checklist?
CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. FNA Success Is Best, Inc. fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchisees are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Century 21 Real Estate LLC nor any of its affiliated companies.